Human Resource Management Division | CMU
The Human Resource Management Division is responsible for the university staff including their recruitment, appointment, transference, evaluation, consideration for awards, salary and benefits, ranking, development of knowledge, capacity, welfare rights, morale, sports and health and the creation of good relations amongst the staff.
- To conduct recruitment, appointments, transference and evaluation of the staff with good governance. - To conduct assignments and appointments , promoting the progress of staff. - To promote and sustainably foster skills and professional development of the university staff. - To manage the staff information system, fostering efficient personnel administration. - To support high morale and the welfare rights for the university staff.
- General Section
- Staffing and Compensation Section
- Position and Appointment Section
- Training and Development Section
- Staffs’ Information Section
- Foundation and Welfare Section